Search This Blog

Saturday 26 May 2012

WAH Nails- Stratford Topshop Review

I booked in for a manicure at WAH Nails with no intention of featuring it on the blog- let alone review it, but my experience was so good I just have to share! :)

What is WAH Nails
WAH is a nail salon that will give you WAHever you want on your fingertips. The Brand is a fresh and exciting concept and is not for the shy and retiring types. (In my opinion it's not the kind of place you'd go for a French Manicure!)

WAH have well over 50 nail art designs ranging in price from £15 for simpler Candy Stripes (I had these on my thumbs!) to the more pricey Basket Weave at £36. 

I visited the Stratford branch located in Topshop. It is small but perfectly formed nail bar and I actually really enjoyed being in the hub of Topshop (They play good music after all!) 




I had a really good nail technician, Lynette who was incredibly patient when I still didn't know what nail shape, design or even colours I wanted 15 minutes into the appointment... Whoops! 
 Lynette was thorough and took a lot of care and time to get my nails looking just right. She has her own Facebook page here

I love my nails while they're not the cheapest around I was happy to pay for good quality, original designs. I am a WAH convert and have found my new favourite salon. 

I absolutely love them and am already thinking about what designs I should get next when I go back in two weeks time! 

Hope you love them as much as I do! :) 

Minnie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...