Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2012

OPI Minnie Mouse Collection and Spiderman Collection

As you may have gathered from previous posts on this blog I'm all about the nails.

I especially love OPI nail varnish so I am very excited by the two new collections they have launching this year!

First in June the Minnie Mouse collection-

Loving everything Disney and the colour pink I honestly cannot wait for this collection to launch.

 The Color of Minnie                               Nothin' Mousie Bout It"


      I'm All Ears                                      If You Moust You Moust

All the shades of pink are so moorish and the chunky glittery heart one is so appealing!

The Spiderman collection-
 Just Spotted the Lizard      My Boyfriend Scales Walls       Number One Nemesis
     Your web or mine?            Call me Gwenever               Into the Night 
Shatter the Scales 

I'm not sure I'm totally in love with all the colours in this collection but it all depends on the packaging. If they come in a cute gift set with retro comic designs I may just have to have them all!

Not sure when they'll launch in the UK but watch this space as I'll be stalking OPI like a hawk to get my mitts on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...